Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Nineteen

This past Saturday, August 16th, I celebrated my nineteenth birthday. Nineteen is somewhat of an insignificant number to me and my busy schedule made me unenthusiastic, so I opted for a simple day at The Huntington in Pasadena. I genuinely enjoy museum visits and it was so nice spending a day with my family wandering through the different gardens. Later at night, I was treated to a nice dinner at Bottega Louie in downtown, consisting of carbs and desserts. I'd say it was a pretty nice celebration.
Similar to last years birthday post, I wanted to put on a cute dress and take some blog photos. So here we go. White has been the color of summer and considering the fact that I have a summer birthday, a white dress was suitable for the occasion. I picked up this beaded frock from the Zara sale recently. It was significantly reduced in price and I knew I would find an occasion to wear it. Being inland in August, the weather was close to triple digits and the loose fit made the outdoor actives more bearable. My new H&M hat was the perfect accessory, adding style and functionality. I topped off the look with an old Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag and some lace up sandals. Hope you enjoy!
xx Michelle

follow me?
twitter @itsmemichelleg
instagram @michellegilbertson

No comments:

Post a Comment