Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tourist




COAT: Forever 21 // DENIM: Topshop // BUTTON-DOWN: h&m // SCARF: from a market in Florence // BOOTIES: from a store in Florence // SUNNIES: Urban Outfitters
I am not a model. On a rare occasion I can strike a pose but this shoot definitely lacked that moment. Anyway, I wanted to do a quick post on what I would label my "tourist" look. I did a lot of sightseeing over my semester in Europe, and this is typically what I would wear. There's not much to it - a nice coat, my favorite denim, and black booties. A good pair of black booties just does it for me and I can justify buying any pair that has a great shape and fit. It was a bit cold on this particular day because Florence has seasons. I added this beautiful red scarf to throw some color onto my monochromatic ensemble. Scarves are great, especially when they actually serve the purpose they are meant to. I am back home in the states now and I hope to get some more outfit posts up soon. Ciao for now.
xx Michelle

Follow me? 
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

Music: Still loving everything from Tame Impala. 

No comments:

Post a Comment