Friday, April 1, 2016

Mom Jeans

SHIRT: Topshop // MOM JEANS: Topshop // SHOES: Zara // BELT: H&M // BAG: Forever 21

Well, this post is long overdue. I shot this look when I was back home for a little. Old Town Orange is one of my favorite places to visit in Orange County. There are a lot of cute boutiques and restaurants to stop at and they finally opened up a permanent shop of the Aussie Bean. For a coffee enthusiast, this is very exciting news. For this look, I started with the basic mom jeans. These bad boys are so comfortable - they are easy to wear with a sweater for class or dressed up a bit like I did here. If you couldn't tell, I am loving anything with laces right now. Always paired with my black crossbody bag because I am too lazy to switch my bags out all the time. Talk to you soon. 
xx Michelle 

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

Recommendations: The True Cost documentary. Winner of best picture, Spotlight. My s'well water bottle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment