Thursday, June 19, 2014

Simple As This

The black romper. This is something so versatile it exponentially grows the size of your closet with just one item of clothing. I have already worn this little Topshop number under a sweater for a casual-cool airport look, with a kimono and heels for a more dressy nighttime look, and here with a floral cardigan and sandals for some walking around in downtown. The cotton material allows it to be dressed up or down depending on your accessories, and the pleating around the waistline makes it even more flattering around my not so flattering areas. What is not to love here?
For this look, I paired the romper with an Urban Outfitters floral cardigan and these cognac heeled sandals from Irene's Story. Jewelry was kept minimal, as always, wearing a dainty necklace and my favorite Alex & Ani bangles. Of course, I have the lotus flower bangle. 
If you didn't notice already, I had a failed attempt at dying my ombre lavender. Have no fear, I am still determined to obtain this look. Stay tuned for an update.
xx Michelle
Special thanks to my insanely talented friend Nicole Busch for these photos! Please check out her website linked here

No comments:

Post a Comment