Saturday, February 8, 2014

Lately


Spring semester is in full swing and once again, I have severely lagged on posts lately. So I thought I would include a brief update along with this outfit post.
As for the outfit, I have finally been able to dress for "cold" weather again! I live in Los Angeles, so when I say cold I mean mid sixties; I know, brutal. I started off with an asymmetrical striped sweater from Urban Outfitters (thrifted) under my favorite studded military jacket. I picked up the pants at the Zara sale and I love the dark wash with the zipper pockets. I topped off the look with thee Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots and some simple gold jewelry. 
I have been having such an amazing semester so far just hanging out with friends and exploring more of the city. If you would like to get a glimpse of these wondrous activities, my instagram is linked to the left. I did include some photos of my recent trip to the DVF Journey of a Dress exhibit, just for you.
xx Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment