Thursday, August 15, 2013

Out On the Pier

#saggyboobs
Surprisingly, the weather in southern California has not been up to par lately; we have been experiencing a rather cold summer. Anyways, my friend Danica and I took advantage of a recent sunny day to go to beach. Ok, it actually wasn't that sunny, but hey, I will take it. This outfit has been another one of my favorites all summer just because it is so easy. The cropped, off the shoulder, lace top is from Urban Outfitters, and it pairs perfectly with my high waisted denim cut offs by Guess. I have been wearing these denim shorts all summer, and I just keep asking myself why I have never purchased Guess denim before. Because we were going to the beach, I brought my favorite tote from ASOS along. I don't actually own a Chanel bag yet, but I think the saying on the bag is fun. For shoes, I wore these coral sandals by Steve Madden as the perfect pop of color. Jewelry was kept simple, and I wore my new Free People cat eye sunglasses. Of course, the best accessory in the summer is a tan...I will let you decide if mine is real or fake.
And just for your viewing pleasure, I snapped a photo of some surfers in the water. Enjoy! 

Thank you to my friend Danica for taking these photos. Check out her youtube channel here! We may or may not have filmed an OOTD video for her channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment