Monday, August 5, 2013

Country Girl



This dress has been one of my favorites all summer. It is by Free People and the fit is so flattering. I bought this as a graduation dress, but I knew it was casual enough to dress down and up. What I love more about it is the color. The red, burgundy shade is so on trend for fall and winter but the crochet detailing below the bust makes it on trend for summer. Here, I dressed it down with my favorite jean jacket I got years ago from the Material Girl line at Macy's. It fits me like a glove and since I've worn it so much, it has transformed into that soft jean material. The cropped fit of the jacket makes it pair perfectly with just about any dress and skirt. As for shoes, I wore my oxfords which are by Steve Madden. As usual, I kept accessories simple with my regular jewelry and a cross body, structured bag. I have been loving structured bags lately! I want everyone I see. 
Hope you guys have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment