Monday, July 13, 2015

Little Black Romper

ROMPER: Topshop // BLAZER: thrifted Topshop (recommendation) // BOOTIES: Forever 21 // SUNNIES: Quay // WATCH: Daniel Wellington // NECKLACE: flea market find

Just like the little black dress, the little black romper is just as much of a closet staple for me. I actually featured this romper last summer styled a bit differently here. This time around, I paired the romper with a boyfriend blazer and my favorite black booties. I think the deep v cut on the romper contrasts the blazer and makes it a not-so-business casual look. For further contrast, I wore these statement sunnies by Quay. To accessorize, I wore my typical jewels + watch combo while carrying my vanilla latte. If you follow my instagram account, you would know that I have a love affair with really good coffee. Living in Los Angeles, I truly have become a coffee snob and it makes my day to find a good coffee shop in Orange County with quality espresso. So long to the days of sitting at Starbucks, it just doesn't do it for me anymore. 
I hope you are having a fun and adventurous summer - I'm currently working on adding a bit more adventure to mine. Maybe I will share some soon? 
xx Michelle

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment