Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Perfect Tank

TANK: Free People LA Nite in Birch // SKORT: Free People // DENIM: Zara // BRALETTE: Free People // SUNNIES: Urban Outfitters

I'm here to talk to you about my favorite tank tops from Free People. There are two styles I switch between: the LA Nite and the Mock Me style. Pictured above is the LA Nite tank, dressed up and dressed down. I think it's important for your wardrobe to be build up with wearable basics. These tank tops are the perfect fit plus they have plenty of colors and are very inexpensive. Currently, I own three different colors and I wear them regularly. The perfect tank top is necessary for warmer weather, but these tanks are also great to layer with in colder weather. I love wearing these ones under  sweaters because the high neckline peaks out perfectly. There are endless ways you can style the perfect tank and I just thought I would share my favorites. Hope you enjoy.
xx Michelle

Follow me?
Instagram - lifeonlotus
Twitter - @itsmemichelleg

No comments:

Post a Comment